Friday, October 4, 2013

My Introduction

My eyesight and lack of sufficient coin kept me from pursuing a career as a pilot however, I still follow the industry. Introductions of new airplanes by manufactures, airline network changes and competing markets, mergers and acquisitions. I like the business and operations side of the airline industry; the give-and-take between competitors, airplane purchases and leases, the strategy behind it all. Now my aim is to provide another voice of opinion to the crowd

Since you've read this far, may I make a request for your help and participation? Through engagement of the discussion, new ideas and opinions can be introduced and shared and I'm sure a little learning will follow as well!

With that said, I hope the information that I present is informative and at least somewhat interesting (especially to those who are not self-described avgeeks). I accept all forms of criticism, as I would like to improve upon the writing, construct, and presentation of the entries presented. Thank you for taking the time to read this first post and if you have anything to add, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment